Workshops and Public Speaking
As a dietitian and anti-diet activist, I love the opportunity to speak to larger audiences about healing our relationships with food and our bodies. I have spoken at conferences and on podcasts in addition to organizing and presenting at workshops on various topics related to food and body image. Contact me for more information.
Favorite topics to talk about:
- Weight stigma in healthcare
- Disordered eating and body image in the LGBTQAI+ community
- Letting go of food judgments
- Eating disorder treatment and recovery
- Fat phobia and diet culture
- Impacts of eating disorders on life participation
You can also follow me on social media where I write about weight stigma, gender discrimination, and diet culture while letting people know that it is OK to let go of food judgments and body anxiety and get back to living their life.